- 2 eggs
- 125 g of cold unsalted butter
- 250 g of sugar
- 125 g of cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 200 g of flour
- Wheat flour to finish
- In a bowl put sugar, cornstarch, flour, baking powder and mix well.
- Cut the butter into small cubes, place in the bowl and rub the ingredients with your fingertips until a kind of homogeneous crumbs.
- Add the eggs and add them to the dough, mixing with a wooden spoon or with your hands.
- Wrap the ingredients to obtain a firm, moldable ball of dough, if necessary add a little flour.
- Put the dough in a plastic bag, press the dough so that it is flat, refrigerate and leave for about 30 minutes or more.
- Put the dough on the floured countertop, using a rolling pin, open it to about 3 mm.
- Cut the cookies into the desired shape, set them in a greased shape and leave a space between 1 and 2 cm, as they spread a little.
- Bring to bake for approximately 15 minutes at 200 ° C.